- The administrator of your personal data provided in the registration form is INTAXO Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with registered office in Tarnowskie Góry entered in the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register maintained by the District Court in Gliwice, 10th Commercial Department of the National Court Register under Registration number 0000510500; Tax Identification Number: 6452539456, hereinafter:
Administrator. You can contact the Administrator by writing to the following address: email@example.com or by calling: --
- The legal basis for the processing of your data is the contract between you and the Administrator, hereinafter referred to as:
Agreement q>, to be concluded as a result of acceptance of the Regulations and for the processing of which your data is necessary.
- Your personal data is processed only for purposes related to the implementation of the Agreement and to take the necessary actions before concluding the Agreement.
- Providing personal data is not mandatory, however failure to do so will result in the conclusion and implementation of the Agreement impossible.
- Your data will be stored no longer than it is necessary, i.e. for a period of 36 months from the date of termination of the Agreement.
- The administrator does not intend to transfer your data to a third country or to international organizations.
- You have the right to demand from the Administrator access to their data, rectification, transfer and deletion, as well as the right to limit data processing.
- Due to the processing of your personal data by the Administrator, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body.
- Based on your personal data, the Administrator will not take automated decisions with you, including decisions resulting from profiling.